Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And the Answer Is...

They are staying for a while longer!

With so many problems still yet to address, God has allowed the Dewey boys to continue to stay in our home.  I am very encouraged in thinking that I can stand in the gap for these precious boys and get them the help that they so desperately need.

Who knew that all those countless hours of sitting in early intervention time, hours and hours of speech and occupational therapy for the twins was indeed preparing not just the children, but me for the ministry that was ahead.  What an awesome God we serve!

I am finding myself getting excited... they get to stay for Easter (they don't even know the true meaning of Easter!), camping trips, and so much more.  Such things I want to share with them - planting seeds of faith and family... I pray that all He would have us do and share will be fulfilled.  We love you, Lord and seek only to do Your will.

No comments:

Post a Comment