Saturday, January 5, 2013

Preparing for a Change

By all accountings - this Monday (or so) should be the Dewey's last day here...

I am very settled in my heart - 
I have felt that their time was slipping away.

They have been here so long that they feel so much a "part" of what my family is now...
but they have always felt like that extra "part".

I knew from the beginning that God was not ordaining them to stay
but now that the time is upon us I am kind of lost of what I should be feeling.

We have celebrated so many of their firsts...


First birthday party attended!


 First time visiting a farm...

First time camping...

 and fishing!

We've celebrated birthdays...

 Fun-filled family days..

 And first day of school!

School performances...

 and memory-making holidays.

We are trusting that God is looking out for your whole family

and praying that your mom and grandmom come to a knowledge of Christ

from the example that we have placed in you

and that He has written in your hearts.


And we are praying even now for that little one that He needs us to have the open bed space for...

dear one, He is watching and protecting you!

We will see you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment