Saturday, May 26, 2012

God's Amazing Miracle!

What a blessing it has been to witness His healing touch upon this precious child!  When we received Amara, we were told that her vertebrae were not healing well and that the neck brace would be on for at least another 8 weeks.  I said "that's okay" (to which I was met with strange looks)... "we didn't know she existed.  Now she will have love AND prayers!  She will be fine."  Again, polite nods.

We took Amara for her repeat xrays in preparation for her neurosurgeon appointment on Tuesday the 22nd.  God in His amazing mercy acted in a way we never imagined... I went into the appointment with her and the doctor (after reviewing her films) said that her healing was amazing and that she didn't need the neck brace anymore!

No words can express my love for a merciful savior.  I thank you, Lord, for allowing us to be part of your will for this precious one!

No comments:

Post a Comment